Monday, April 12, 2010

Eish, it's Aishti!



The cover

See my name in lights, right at the bottom?

After thinking that my story about an organic perumer in Cape Town was never going to be published in Lebanon's prestigious Aishti magazine, it's finally out! I bought the April/ May issue after lunch and there it was in the contents page: scents from South Africa p.161; and then on the contributors' page: Contributing writers Tracy Lynn Chemaly. Oooooh, I'm so excited, I could do a little dabke dance! And the cool thing is that I just sent through another story to the same mag this morning, and the editor has asked me for another four! Aish!

Check out Frazer Parfum www.frazerparfum.com and check out the fab mag on www.aishti.com


1 comment:

  1. Mabroek! Must be a great feeling seeing you name already famous in Lebanon. Sounds like you've made it!!

    ReplyDelete